- The petition to electors to the Electoral College reads:
- "Donald Trump is unfit to serve as president and did not win the support of the majority of the American people. Hillary Clinton is set to win the majority of the vote by more than 2 million votes despite widespread voter suppression and the FBI’s interference in the election. Honor the majority vote and elect Hillary Clinton on Dec. 19."
- Related: Here’s What Has To Happen (By December 19).
- Sign the petition
December 14, 2016 | We are gearing up to fight the dangers of a Trump presidency with everything we’ve got. Today, we have one last, long shot at preventing the most dangerous and hateful administration in our nation’s history. We hope you’ll help us fight for it.
On Dec. 19, the electors to the Electoral College will cast their ballots to elect the next president. In many states, these electors are not bound by the state’s total vote and can choose to vote for whomever they want with little or no legal consequence.
Hillary Clinton is likely to win the majority vote by 2 million votes or more.The electors have a civic duty to elect the candidate chosen by the people, and they have a moral obligation to elect the one who is most fit to serve.
CREDO Action empowers 4 million progressive activists to pressure decision-makers on change we want to see from opposing war, to relentlessly defending reproductive freedom, protecting our environment and a healthy food system, fixing our broken democracy, fighting for an economy that works for everyone, and more.
Full story …
We Will Not Back Down, We Ask For Your Support
Now more than ever we are faced with enormous challenges. These are the times the bring out the best in the best of us.
We will stand as strong now as we ever have.
We proudly ask for your support.
Dave & the Crew
Here’s What Has To Happen (By December 19), Roger Wolfson, Huffington Post
- Clearly, there is little chance that (the electors) will (vote their consciences) if Americans don’t demand it. The Constitution allows for, and requires, civic involvement. We need to stand up so profoundly that the electors feel protected and supported for voting their conscience. By December 19th, those who feel an itch to speak up, but haven’t done so, are going to regret it.
- Fortunately, resources exist to help us, right now.
- Related: What you — yes, you — can do to save America from tyranny.