- The U.S. story about the bombing of Doctors Without Borders is contradictory, ever-changing and possibly criminal.
- Part 1: We Have Committed a War Crime: 'Patients Were Burning in Their Beds'
- Part 2: I Have No Words to Express This - It Is Unspeakable
- Hospital Slaughter and the US/NATO Propaganda Machine
Compiled by David Culver, Ed., Evergreene Digest
Part 1: We Have Committed a War Crime: 'Patients Were Burning in Their Beds'
The U.S. story about the bombing of Doctors Without Borders is contradictory, ever-changing and possibly criminal.
Ben Norton, Salon / AlterNet
October 6, 2015 | Doctors Without Borders says it is under “the clear presumption that a war crime has been committed” after a U.S.-led NATO coalition bombed its hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan.
The aid organization, referred to internationally in French as Medecins Sans Frontières (MSF), asserted that it “condemn[s] this attack, which constitutes a grave violation of International Humanitarian Law.”
Ben Norton is a freelance writer and journalist.
Full story …
Now you can follow Evergreene Digest on Twitter.
Part 2: I Have No Words to Express This - It Is Unspeakable
MSF nurse Lajos Zoltan Jecs was in Kunduz trauma hospital when the facility was struck by a series of aerial bombing raids in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Lajos Zoltan Jecs, Huffington Post
Medical staff in the immediate aftermath of an airstrike against their hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan AP
October 5, 2015 | It was absolutely terrifying.
I was sleeping in our safe room in the hospital. At around 2am I was woken up by the sound of a big explosion nearby. At first I didn't know what was going on. Over the past week we'd heard bombings and explosions before, but always further away. This one was different - close and loud.
At first there was confusion, and dust settling. As we were trying to work out what was happening, there was more bombing.
Lajos Zoltan Jecs: Nurse with Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) (Doctors Without Borders)
Full story …
Hospital Slaughter and the US/NATO Propaganda Machine, TGP Staff, the Greanville Post (TGP)
- “We have reached the absurd point of having the world’s survival threatened by prostituted bureaucrats and glorified shills…like (NATO chief Jens) Stoltenberg and Obama..” --Greanville Post Editor's Note
- International Organizations Condemn U.S. for attacking Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan