- And so, let me echo the attorney Joseph N. Welsh, in his famous rebuke of Sen. Joe McCarthy: "Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"
- The Barbarians Inside the Gate
- 6 New items including:
- Chris Christie, Ted Cruz take shots at Jimmy Carter
- Save The Date, Bigots: Ted Cruz Holding Rally To Honor ‘Victims’ Of Gay Marriage
- Rand Paul Claims People on Disability are Undeserving and 'Gaming the System'
- Ted Cruz: Vets Should Sell Cookies For Funding, Like Girl Scouts, National Report
- Scalia and Alito: Have You No Sense of Decency, Sirs?
- Ann Coulter Refuses to Board Airplane With Black Pilot
Compiled by David Culver, Ed., Evergreene Digest
Chris Christie, Ted Cruz take shots at Jimmy Carter, Ali Breland, Politico
8/23/15 | New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz both took shots at ailing former president Jimmy Carter on Saturday while on the campaign trail for the 2016 Republican nomination.
Save The Date, Bigots: Ted Cruz Holding Rally To Honor ‘Victims’ Of Gay Marriage, Jameson Parker, Addicting Info
At the event Cruz breathlessly labeled the “Rally for Religious Liberty,” he has invited a list of Christians who feel the government has ruined their right to worship at the altar of homophobia. According to Cruz’s website the soapbox will feature (and yes, the all-caps are theirs): SPECIAL GUESTS VICTIMIZED BY GOVERNMENT PERSECUTION. The “victims” consist of business owners who have been forced to serve gay people even though homosexuality goes against their “firmly held religious beliefs.”
Rand Paul Claims People on Disability are Undeserving and 'Gaming the System' Jill E. Bond, Blue Nation Review
- Except they’re not.
- America's Disgusting, Boundless Hatred for Poor People
- The United States of Cruelty
Ted Cruz: Vets Should Sell Cookies For Funding, Like Girl Scouts, National Report
During a campaign stop in Iowa on Wednesday, Texas Senator and 2016 GOP Presidential hopeful Ted Cruz made a suggestion that some military veterans may find controversial, if not outright offensive: he believes that the office of Veterans Affairs and the Pentagon should sell cookies to raise funds, a concept he admittedly borrowed from the Girl Scouts of America
Scalia and Alito: Have You No Sense of Decency, Sirs? Bill Quigley, Huffington Post
- It is time all people of good will stand up to the haters, especially those on the Supreme Court, and say, "Until this moment, Justices, I think I have never really gauged your cruelty or your recklessness... You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sirs? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"
- Pat Robertson: Gays Will Force Christians To Like Anal Sex And, Eventually, Polyamory And Bestiality
Ann Coulter Refuses to Board Airplane With Black Pilot, the Daily Current
Jan 29, 2013 | Conservative commentator and author Ann Coulter refused to stay on board a Miami to New York commercial airline flight today after learning the pilot was a woman of African-American descent.